Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Verdict #5: We Call for a motion to reconsider Exhibit A


Crota and Nicosharp discuss the upcoming VIP weekend, and how to make the best use of Set 5 Commons in limited play, to help you prepare for the Sealed VIP.

VotAK5 MP3


Puzzle:


After quick review of my puzzle - there are several answers that allow you to survive. Bonus entries into a prize raffle for each correct answer, and 3x entries if you get the same answer I originally got!

Entires with your IGN's to: nicosharp@gmail.com

Instant Prize given to anyone that sends me the most correct answers for the Puzzle. There are more than 10 possible. You can use the same troop or action twice. Anything goes within the realm of playables. You do not need to use all 10 resources. I think last night I thought up about 20 solutions. The more creative, the better - and first one to get my same exact solution will also get a pack. That should be enough hints.

We are getting low on packs, so if anyone wants to contribute to our prize pool to promote future puzzles, feel free to send me in-game mail @ nicosharp.

Puzzle Forum Thread:

No comments:

Post a Comment